The Master Practitioner Certification recognizes a mastery in all the skills needed to be an effective Accelerated Learning facilitator and/or designer. The work you have done in your life in specific areas relevant to Accelerated Learning practice count toward this certification.
The only requirement that must be completed after your Practitioner Certification is the attendance as a learner in three programs taught by an IAALP certified Practitioner. Those programs can be of any length; it is only important that you have experience in subject areas unfamiliar to you of what it is like to be a participant in an AL based program. That experience will help hone your skills.
Once you have looked at the requirements in the form, you may have questions. Feel free to contact us at any time and we will gladly coach you through the process!
After you complete your practitioner certification, you can be certified by IAALP as a Master Practitioner once you fulfill the following criteria:
- Attend three different programs taught by an AL practitioner (they can be of any length and on any topic as long as the facilitator uses AL in the design and facilitation)
- You have attended 10 days in personal growth work and advanced Accelerated Learning topics (anything delving more deeply into what is needed in the AL Cycle, the pillars or the research that has contributed to AL over the years (constructivism, transformative education, the neurosciences and learning, etc)
- You have attended 10 days in skill building programs related to your professional and personal development.
- You are a member in good standing. Join or renew now
- You have been certified as an IAALP Practitioner.
- You have paid your certification fee of $50.00.
Send us this PDF form together with the scanned copies of your certificates via email. (If they do not include the content, please send us a list of topics covered and the methods used in a separate document.)
Renew or join IAALP (if needed)
Pay the certification fee of $50. Please use the PayPal button.